Game Designer Skills

Sound Design:

Designing sounds would be the most beneficial skill for me in the class. With my past experiences from working on recording studios, I might be able to contribute on making the sounds that fits a game best. Editing sounds is also an advantage for me. I usually know how to manipulate random sounds to a different kind of element. I know most of the effects that can and be added to a sound and their languages such as, reverb, delay, attack, gain, dry, etc.  

Music: 

Composing Music is a skill that I have. A basic music theory might help because I studied it. I have a passion on contributing in the music industry in the future, and I produce my own beats on my free time. Apart from my music production skill, I also would say I have good taste in selecting soundtracks. My phone is probably loaded with with more than a hundred albums and songs that I've heard since i was young. Hence, I believe I know which one is best.

Cinematography: 

I have experience in filming. One of my electives course this year is video production. From previous years, I also had media arts class. I had experience on using editing software such as Imovie and Adobe Premier. Although my skill on cinematography is not really developed yet, I hope to improve this year.

Creative Writing:

I do not have the confidence to create a fictional story. My writing skill is also not the best. Thus, If I had to take this responsibility it would be very likely to turn out really corny.

Comments

Popular Posts